Below is a list of some of the roads constructed in partnership with Kerra
- C20-Riosiri-Kitere-DB-South mugirango-8 km (Grading/bush clearing and murraming)
- A1-Ranen-Maroo 5km- Road (Bush clearing and murraming)
- C20-Nyarach-Oboke- 9.6km Road (bush clearing, grading, Calvert installation)
- E20-Opapo-Ndege Oriedo-Kamagambo- 14km Road (grading ,murraming)
We are pleased to inform you that the first phase of street lighting to improve the security
of Rongo University and It's environs was started on 26-MAY-2017.
In phase 1, street lights will be installed along the road from Kanga Junction to Rongo University.
Phase 2 will see installation within the university
ELECTRIFICATION: UP COMING TRANSFOMERS TO BE INSTALLED
Mapped regions for transformer distribution
|LOWER EAST KAMAGAMBO||Sango|
|UPPER EAST KAMAGAMBO||Got komollo|
Major Upcoming Project: Proposed Construction of Rongo Day Secondary School Tuition/Administration Block.
- 12 classrooms
- 4 laboratories
- IT Classroom
- Principal’s Office & supportive environment including Boardroom
- Deputy Principal’s Office & Examinations Office
- Head of Departments Offices
- Duty master/matron/patron offices
- General Stores
- Washrooms and circulation spaces
- IT Classroom
- Flat rooftop for future extension to accommodate indoor games.
- All around Court Yard green space for break time relaxation
- Septic Tank externally
- Swimming pool externally
As part of our campaign pledge, one of the key areas is to ensure the safety of our constituents and our esteemed visitors as well.
This we plan to achieve through:
- Construction of a number of police posts in identified areas.
- Installing solar security lighting in the major peri-urban and urban areas.
- Embracing community policing and local Leadership on security alerts and measures
- Ensure provision of security patrol vehicles to every police post and stations
- The construction of Kitere police post
- The construction of Opapo Police Post
- The construction of Kobado A.P Post and the Chief's camp